Friday, July 17, 2009

West Central Bass League - Norway Lake

Thursday was another cold windy day and as a result only 11 teams showed up to fish Norway Lake. This was our lowest turnout of the year but I don't blame them. I wish we could have stayed home too. 1st place went to Ron & Joe with 10.92 lbs, 2nd went to Brandon & Brent with 7.26 lbs, and 3rd was Brad & Wayne with 6.23 lbs. The big bass for the night went 3.95 lbs. My dad and I blanked which put us in a tie for 10th with another team who also zeroed.

Not only did we not catch a single keeper we didn't even have a single bite from a bass. I caught 2 northerns and those were the only 2 bites we had for the night. This is were I usually talk about the fishing but obviously there isn't much to tell. We fished the first 1 1/2 hours in Games and had nothing on the 5 spots we tried. The water is so low getting through the lakes that we had to make a decision about going back to Norway because if we did there would be no returning to Games. We did make the move back to Norway and fished a bunch of different stuff but got no bites doing anything there either.

No comments: