Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bass Fishing 2010

Well the bass season has finally arrived here in Minnesota and I've been going non-stop since Saturday morning. Saturday and Sunday were pretty tough days for me but I did manage to find a few nice fish. The past two days have been spent practicing on the Horseshoe Chain for the first Big Bass Bonanza tournament of the year. However, I won't reveal anything about my practice at this point. Our West Central Bassmasters Bass League also begins tomorrow night and will continue every Wednesday and Thursday until the end of August. With all that in mind I figured it was time to share my final tournament schedule for 2010. There are a few conflicting dates that I haven't decided how to deal with yet and July is very light on events but overall it is a good mix of lakes and should be a great tournament season! I'll try to update my blog as soon as possible after each tournament and league night.

June

6th - Big Bass Bonanza - Horseshoe Chain

13th - West Central Bassmasters state qualifier - Lake Minnewaska

20th - Big Bass Bonanza - Lake Ida

26th - West Central Bassmasters Summer Classic (Open Tournament) - Green Lake Spicer

27th - West Central Bassmasters state qualifier - Lake Osakis

July

11th - Big Bass Bonanza - Lake Minnewaska

August

8th - Big Bass Bonanza - Green Lake Spicer

11th - 13th - B.A.S.S. Federation Nation Northern Divisional

22nd - Big Bass Bonanza - Sauk Lake

September

9th-10th - B.A.S.S. MN State Tournament of Champions - Lake Minnetonka

12th - Big Bass Bonanza Tournament of Champions - Pending Qualification

12th - West Central Bassmasters Fall Classic (Open Tournament) - Green Lake Spicer
I am excited about this one since there has never been a fall tournament on Green Lake.

1 comment:

Helmet said...

Thanks for the blog Andy, I fish only about 10 times a year, but love to read about the guys that do it for a living. I have been curious about some lake fork trophy lures, my buddy tells me they are great, but wanted your opinion on them if you have one.
hveshdon@gmail.com