Tuesday, May 29, 2012

2012 Tournament Schedule

The bass season has finally opened here in Minnesota this past weekend. From my travels I know people in other parts of the country have no concept of this at all. They can't believe that at certain times of the year we are not allowed to fish for bass. Of course we are allowed to fish for other species and if I accidentally catch a bass that is just fine by me. What the bass season opener really means for me though is that tournament fishing can get underway. This is what I really live for! With club events, a few different circuits, and weeknight leagues my schedule is pretty jam packed for the next few months and I wouldn't have it any other way!

June 3rd - Big Bass Bonanza: Sauk Lake

June 9th - West Central Bassmasters State TOC Qualifier: Green Lake, Spicer & Norway Lake

June 10th - West Central Bassmasters State TOC Qualifier: Sauk Lake

June 17th - Big Bass Bonanza: Green Lake, Spicer

June 24th - West Central Tournament Series: Lake Minnewaska

July 15th - Big Bass Bonanza: Lake Minnewaska

July 22nd - West Central Tournament Series: Lake Koronis/Rice Lake

July 29th - Green Mill/West Central Bassmasters Summer Classic: Green Lake, Spicer

August 5th - West Central Tournament Series: Sauk Lake

August 19th - West Central Tournament Series: Green Lake, Spicer

August 26th - Big Bass Bonanza: Horseshoe Chain of Lakes

September 6-7th - Minnesota B.A.S.S. Federation TOC: Island Lake Resevoir - pending qualification

September 9th - Green Mill/West Central Bassmasters Fall Classic: Green Lake, Spicer

September 15-16th - Minnesota Pro Team Bass Tour TOC: Clearwater Lake - pending qualification via the Big Bass Bonanza circuit

In addition to these events I will also be fishing the West Central Bass League every Wednesday and Thursday night in June, July and August. I'll also be fishing the West Central Fall Bass League every Saturday in September and October. I may also and in some additional tournaments if something interesting comes up but as much as I love competing it is also nice to have a free weekend every once in awhile.
                                                                                                                     
                                                             

No comments: