Friday, August 1, 2008

KLBL - Soloman Lake

Only 7 of the 8 teams fished last night but even with that few boats several of the spots got a lot of pressure. A few boats got away from the crowds though and it seemed to pay off for them. 1st place had 12.70 lbs for their 3 and 2nd had 11.09 lbs. My dad and I finished 5th with 6.43 lbs.

Once again we just couldn't get anything good going. It's been a really tough summer for us so far and I'm not sure what to do to fix it. Last night we never caught a fish for almost 2 hours. We mostly flipped reeds and that just wasn't working for us. We finally switched to fishing a rocky point and thats where we caught all 3 of our keepers. My dad got one on a Strike King spinnerbait and I caught 2 on a Strike King Craw Tube. Those were the only 3 fish we caught.

No comments: